Virtual Sports Day 2020
29.6.20 - 3.7.20
Welcome to our first virtual sports day! As we can’t all be together this year, we hope that you enjoy coming together virtually for a sports day with a difference! We will be completing the events in school and adding our score to those from everyone at home so that we can announce the winning house for 2020.
- All of the activities can be done in your garden or a green space
- Each event should take no longer than 5 minutes to organise (each activity is for 1 minute) and can be carried out with simple equipment
- Remember to drink water and keep hydrated, especially if it is a hot day!
- You do not have to complete all of the activities, just fill in your score for those you were able to do
- Please send your completed score sheet back to school by Monday 6th July
Please click on the files below to see the full guide, activities and score sheet for the events. We have also posted some sports activities that children may like to complete.